Ozone therapy has been around for hundreds of years. The goal of ozone therapy for your pet is to offer high doses of soluble oxygen to the body, which allows for increased healing of the body BY the body.
The American Academy of Ozonotherapy holds a wealth of information and research based evidence on this amazing modality (www.aaot.us).
HOW DOES OZONE THERAPY FOR DOGS AND CATS WORK?
Ozone therapy functions by several methods including:
- Decreasing inflammation in the body – this includes the high level of inflammation produced by cancer and neoplasia.
- Research has documented that cancer could be caused by a lack of cellular oxygen.
- Activating the immune system – including stimulating good cytokine production as well as the production of white blood cells
- Acting as a potent Antimicrobial — Eliminating viruses, bacteria, yeast, and other bad microorganisms via disinfection and more
- Improving circulation and increases antioxidant protection for pets
Click here to read literature on ozone therapy
OZONE THERAPY FOR DOGS AND CATS CAN BE UTILIZED TO TREAT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Skin – ear infections, skin infections, hot spots, allergic skin diseases, abscesses, several wounds, non-healing wounds, chronic infections
- Pain relief
- Cancer or neoplasia
- Kidney and liver failure
- Musculoskeletal or neurological injuries
- Autoimmune conditions
- Any type of trauma
- Any type of inflammation in the body – including the GI tract, such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), chronic diarrhea, etc.
- Any viral or other infections – including FeLV (feline leukemia) and more